Friday, September 23, 2011

Sisters


This week I am grateful for: My sisters
They make me laugh.
They make me feel special just to be related to them.
They've seen more good and bad in me than anyone else
and they still like me.


A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty

Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize.  Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks.  Borrow.  Break.  Monopolize the bathroom.  Are always underfoot.  But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there.  Defending you against all comers.  ~Pam Brown

Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the family tree.
~Author Unknown
*Smile*



2 comments:

  1. I want to say how thankful I am for my little sister Emma. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she will talk to me for hours on end, she is my best friend! And she says that any guy who wants to court me...will go through poppa.....then HER!!! :D :P So she is not only my sister....but she is my body guard! I love you Emma and am so thankful for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...a couple of nuts off the family tree...lol...I'm REALLY thankful for my sisters too!

    ReplyDelete