Monday, March 28, 2011

A Thought

Saturday I went to the AWANA Quizzing and Games for Trek and Journey 24/7. Our teams didn't win, but they put in a good effort and I was proud of them.

I noticed something about the team that did win the AWANA Games. They had a good team spirit and they poured everything they had into what they were doing. They were really excited to be there and it showed.

Seeing them so devoted and enthusiastic made me start thinking: If I was that enthusiastic about being a Christian, about bearing the image of Christ, about my future in Christ, and about sharing the gospel would my life have a greater impact on the unsaved I come in contact with? Or even the saved people; would my excitement be contagious enough to inspire other Christians?

Just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment