Saturday, August 27, 2011

Many Things

This week I am thankful for - a lot of things!
To still have my 93-year-old grandfather with me.
 (He had a serious operation this week but came through wonderfully!)
For joy! 
(I have been so full of peace and joy these past few weeks and I don't take a minute of it for granted.)
For the beautiful weather we've been enjoying lately.
(The blue sky overhead, the sweet-smelling grass underfoot, a quiet breeze, and a wonderful swing to take it all in on.)
For the most amazing friends ever!
(I've been able to see a lot of my friends lately and I am so thankful to have such good ones!)
For a purpose and a hope.
(I believe I am finally completely content where I am. It also helps that some new ministry opportunities are opening up for me. I am so excited to start working in a children's club soon, as well as the start-up of AWANA this year.)

1 comment:

  1. It funny..when I start thinking about what I'm thankful for, I usually end up coming up with a big list of things (instead of just one or two). Definitely, I'm thankful for YOUR inspiringly fun friendship.

    ReplyDelete