1) painted our kitchen cabinets (I told you about that)
2) my oldest sister and her family came for a good, long visit
3) we had the last AWANA night at our church for the year
4) we went camping with my whole family down near Savannah (that's 15 people in case you were wondering)
5) I took the SAT (finally)
6) we had three guests in the house (along with the 8 other people living in the house)
7) we packed my brother and SIL's container for their move to Africa,
8) three of my friends graduated,9) one friend got married (Hurray!)
10) oh, and I had a birthday. :D
(That's only the big stuff by the way!)
So, now maybe you understand why I haven't been around much lately! Life still is busy, (when is it not?), but it has slowed a bit, enough for us to catch our breath, take a small break and fold the laundry! (Just kidding.) Here are some picture-memories from this last month:
Feels like The Waltons!
My niece by the lake
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Just as a father has compassion on his children,
So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.
For He Himself knows our frame;
He is mindful that we are but dust.
As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
When the wind has passed over it, it is no more,
And its place acknowledges it no longer.
But the lovingkindness of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,
To those who keep His covenant
And remember His precepts to do them.