Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She Speaks Conference Scholarship

I just entered to win a scholarship to the She Speaks conference! 
Link: http://www.sheseeks.org/2011/she-speaks-scholarship/


I heard about She Seeks through one of their team members, Shannon Primicerio. If you know me you've probably heard me mention Shannon before. Her book, God Called a Girl, really spoke to me at a crucial time in my life.


So I've been following She Seeks for a little over a year now. When I heard about the conference last year I was interested, but I didn't have the funds and it just wasn't the right time.


This year I am excited. As I wrote in my first post I have a passion to minister to young women but am completely clueless about how to get started. God has been mysteriously silent on that subject and I even sense Him holding me back for the moment. After a lot of struggle it has finally dawned on me that He is using this in-between time to train me. 


This conference could be another part of my training, or it may even launch me into my ministry. Only God knows. Whatever comes of it, I am confident it will come from God.


Please pray for the She Seeks team as they decide which one of the many applicants to choose. Not necessarily that they would choose me, but that they would choose the one God has already chosen.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying and will not stop till I hear from you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete